https://blog.finobe.net/2024/07/09/the-current-state-of-finobe-net/

Original Post - 02/12/2024 05:52 PM

Osha

**It's been a while since I stopped making a game, I don't want to recreate the taco stand for the 4th time in a row**
So, first of all, I'm using the 2012 client because I'm tired of the same boring client from 2014 and over.
Next, I don't know about any ideas for a game, I sometimes try to watch shows and movies to get inspiration, or to have fun, but, how can I fit a TV show/movie into a game?
Lastly, I don't know how to code, I know, Lua is an easy language to code, but, I'm not interested in coding **for now** (I'm saying "for now" because in school I have to learn later about HTML, but still, HTML is not a language code), also, I remember that my dad tried to add me to a "Roblox coding course" but the catch was, this course was made FOR KIDS, I was 13 back then, and all I learned, was a little bit of Phyton and Lua, and the basics for Roblox Studio.

Reply - 02/14/2024 03:36 AM

gladosb5

if you dont want to recreate the taco stand just save the taco stand map file as a rbxl

Reply - 02/14/2024 02:51 PM

Osha

The problem I have with the taco stand is not the map, it Is just me getting bored every time I want to try something new on the game, that's why I want to make another different game

Reply - 02/20/2024 11:50 AM

ZeroL3gend5

Try making a Tycoon of something you enjoy, or like, just something you think people as well as yourself will enjoy. Hell, take cart-ride tycoons for example, shit blew up back in the day, or even a 'Build a Base to Defend Yourself From <Insert iconic 2012 meme here>', since it'll be on Finobe, it'll definitely gain some good traction, since we're all pm here for the nostalgia, or at least I am.

Reply - 02/20/2024 03:54 PM

Osha

Try making a Tycoon of something you enjoy, or like, just something you think people as well as yourself will enjoy. Hell, take cart-ride tycoons for example, shit blew up back in the day, or even a 'Build a Base to Defend Yourself From <Insert iconic 2012 meme here>', since it'll be on Finobe, it'll definitely gain some good traction, since we're all pm here for the nostalgia, or at least I am.

Thanks for the ideas, maybe a cart ride is gonna work, Cart ride into hell