https://blog.finobe.net/2024/07/09/the-current-state-of-finobe-net/

Serious replies only

Only serious replies are allowed in this section. Offenders may be banned.

Original Post - 02/29/2024 02:18 PM

aunt

Finobe is funny, original and has creative effort in that.

I like how they wore "finobe-related avatars" and custom faces & hats which is still good for me
Now, revivals likes to stick around with only-made roblox items and focuses on LMAD _if you DO not know what it is, it's just trade simulator._

and it's annoying. They only FOCUS on the lmad, not games. In syntax, nobody even plays games. Only, they like trading. This is seriously disgusting and disgraceful. I still miss games on the Finobe. I liked the game that I played was basically FNAF Multiplayer. It isn't same to roblox's game. It's very... unusual and good gameplay. I do still miss it.

Thanks, Raymonf. for taking fun things down. Whatever if we believe dmca or not, you **DO** not want to be bothered. You got it away with that _soooooo. verrrrry. eeeeeasy._ _**(see archived blog.finobe.com)**_

Anyways, I do I wish to make a revival. but It will be cancerous to me to run it. The community will either get toxic or they come from toxic revivals.

(I know someone said that finobe community is _verry bad_. But In my life, I genuinely never seen it. All I did do to play finobe games and be a normal user. I liked quackityishot so I just pretended to be quack. _my username was _quack**L**tyishot_.)

Anyway, the only option you can play with is just retrostudio. It's **80% accurate...** It's just annoying to see roblox menu every time I try open retrostudio's version menu. Yes, you can see roblox icon at top left corner.

In future, I won't join any revivals that does not know how to handle things.

_I think this is all. Thank you and goodbye._

Reply - 02/29/2024 05:06 PM

Osha

That's why finobe.net will be my last revival, for real this time
I don't have the abilities, money or time to host a site, patch the client, make stuff for the catalogue, et cetera
I'm more interested in drawing rather than making a revival that is about to shut down in months for poor behaviour

Reply - 02/29/2024 06:19 PM

fat

90% of the time the only active game on syntax was net....... (this trading hub game thing)