All developers have been disbanded and a client will not be made anymore because of months of inactive development.

Original Post - 10/04/2024 05:28 AM

The_End

first this and now limbo v3 shutting down indefinetly. (also I have another account here but I forgot the password)
WHY is this the end of decent revivals? I mean I get it, this never had a finished client which sucks even when an estimate for the release of the client (i think) was right around the corner. limbo was my first offsite revival back in June of last year but it was golden. Was there for void (v2) and LimboRevival (v3). It sucks but it happens. I've been quite inactive in the orc though.. I just don't know what to say. Rest in pepperoni's. Limbo felt nostalgic to me and was one of a few select revivals with their own unique culture kinda (finobe, limbo, project polygon, novetus, even syntax even if you don't like it lol)

I'm yapping though so I'll end it quick. Salute

Reply - 10/04/2024 10:29 PM

Osha

"Revivals feeling unique" This is probably something like nostalgia, you probably remember having good memories with these revivals, but still, I just wanna tell you that people are no longer interested in hosting a revival, I still remember being hyped at the tadah rewrite but little did I know, all of the "cool" and "badass" stuff I was waiting for like a miiverse look-a-like forums or the paintball tournament was just discarded, and everything turned into a shitty tadah copy and paste named "kapish" with fucking creeps as the staff, fortunately, that shit didn't last longer.
I don't think it's worth it to make a client, host the site, make the catalogue, moderate the forums, reduce the drama, etc... It's just a waste of time and money
Btw, If you want to still play roblox revivals (For some reason) just get retrostudio or novetus

Reply - 10/05/2024 02:43 PM

cashiermoney

have u fucking heard of ecsr.io and austiblox.net?

Reply - 10/08/2024 07:44 AM

Osha

have u fucking heard of ecsr.io and austiblox.net?

Autismblox is just another novetus based revival, and any ecosim “revival” is just an LMAD trading flex simulator