Yesterday, I've decided to leave the "Old Roblox Community" (ORC) for real this time
I can't tolerate a lot of bullshit happening to me for making immature decisions from a fucking year ago, Back in crapblox, I was always getting cyberbullied, even with the goddamn motherfucking staff, But in the end, Most of these people who made fun of me, are cowards, they don't have enough balls to fight with someone else, why? because they are not even using eye-to-eye contact on the internet, I already told them a lot of times that this was my fault, and humans always make mistakes, Now, in collavas (The newest aesthetiful game) After trying to express myself, I am now being accused as a "pedophile" for defending a creep a fucking year ago, this is by far, one of the dumbest shit someone made to me, Yeah, as always, It was my fault for not getting informed, I genuinely can not tolerate all of this, Blocking people and mocking them was not the solution, but I found one, leaving, forever, I don't wanna be harassed anymore for all of this dumb decisions and screenshots, they won't forget any mistakes someone made in the past, just like Twitter/X, this is why I’ve never made a face reveal, I don't wanna get harassed any further by this community, and finally, if you see me somewhere in another community, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE, this already happened once when joining a Windows 7 kernel extended server, by now, I'm just gonna ignore every single piece of stupid screenshots you guys are sending me, And disabling DM's of course, I am already putting my limits here, so please, stop with your motherfucking pendejadas and go touch some fucking grass outside, putos

-Osha 2024