All developers have been disbanded and a client will not be made anymore because of months of inactive development.

Original Post - 09/25/2024 08:08 AM

maxiscool

i have been trying to find an old Roblox revival bcs novetus has no open servers and goodblox shut down. finobe has been the only old Roblox revival i could sign up in, so please make the client public. (if you can't or dont have the money for it thats perfectly fine)

Reply - 09/26/2024 04:42 AM

cashiermoney

they should like fr but the devs cant give up yet

Reply - 09/26/2024 11:28 AM

Todd

finobe reboot should continue with the clients for the devs work on it

Reply - 09/29/2024 10:04 AM

Osha

If you're looking for an authentic revival, stay on novetus, they have a discord server where people can host any games they want, however, if you want something "active", your best bet will be retrostudio, now, If you don't like either roblox vanilla or any novetus-based revivals, I cannot say pretty much more, because most revivals are either already shut down or just beginner people making shitvivals and sponsoring it on reddit (ahem, "tanobe"), also, when a new "big" revival is announced to the public, they sometimes shut it down after a month or a week of activity, If you're tired of waiting for another big roblox revival, you have 2 options:
1. Make your very own revival by yourself, host the client, the website, the catalogue, forums, etc...
2. Go find another hobby/interest In the meantime, you're just wasting your time finding a way to play old roblox

Reply - 09/30/2024 04:47 AM

cashiermoney

If you're looking for an authentic revival, stay on novetus, they have a discord server where people can host any games they want, however, if you want something "active", your best bet will be retrostudio, now, If you don't like either roblox vanilla or any novetus-based revivals, I cannot say pretty much more, because most revivals are either already shut down or just beginner people making shitvivals and sponsoring it on reddit (ahem, "tanobe"), also, when a new "big" revival is announced to the public, they sometimes shut it down after a month or a week of activity, If you're tired of waiting for another big roblox revival, you have 2 options: 1. Make your very own revival by yourself, host the client, the website, the catalogue, forums, etc... 2. Go find another hobby/interest In the meantime, you're just wasting your time finding a way to play old roblox

bro novetus is overrated we have ORRH now

Reply - 09/30/2024 06:48 AM

Osha

bro novetus is overrated we have ORRH now

My brother in christ, I literally said “If you don't like either roblox vanilla or any novetus-based revivals, I cannot say pretty much more”, How am I supposed to know that?

Reply - 09/30/2024 11:06 AM

cashiermoney

My brother in christ, I literally said “If you don't like either roblox vanilla or any novetus-based revivals, I cannot say pretty much more”, How am I supposed to know that?

dunno bro

Reply - 09/30/2024 04:41 PM

Osha

dunno bro

Also, I just decided to revisit "r/oldrobloxrevivals" and all of the posts are sponsoring something named "Fruit punch"
What the fuck is happening there bruh I need context

Reply - 10/01/2024 06:52 AM

cashiermoney

Also, I just decided to revisit "r/oldrobloxrevivals" and all of the posts are sponsoring something named "Fruit punch" What the fuck is happening there bruh I need context

same bro idk who fruit punch is

Reply - 10/05/2024 10:03 AM

very

If you're looking for an authentic revival, stay on novetus, they have a discord server where people can host any games they want, however, if you want something "active", your best bet will be retrostudio, now, If you don't like either roblox vanilla or any novetus-based revivals, I cannot say pretty much more, because most revivals are either already shut down or just beginner people making shitvivals and sponsoring it on reddit (ahem, "tanobe"), also, when a new "big" revival is announced to the public, they sometimes shut it down after a month or a week of activity, If you're tired of waiting for another big roblox revival, you have 2 options: 1. Make your very own revival by yourself, host the client, the website, the catalogue, forums, etc... 2. Go find another hobby/interest In the meantime, you're just wasting your time finding a way to play old roblox

now wait, novetus has a discord???